Pika-P VSQx/VPR List

Pika-P VSQx list:



Breaking the Habit (Linkin Park)

BRING IT ON 

Candle Queen (VSQx + VPR)


C E N T I P E D E


Circus Monster (Eng + Jpn)


Crazy Town (English)


FACE LESS 


GETCHA

Honey I'm Home 

Housewife Radio


Housewife Radio (Pika-P remix)


Jekyll & Hyde (Old and New)


Kaleidoscope Haze 


Koukatsu (-2)


Lost One's Weeping (English)


Lost One's Weeping (Sat 1080 mix)


Luka Luka Night Fever


Make me a Promise 


Meltdown


Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels (Todrick Hall)

Rose-Colored Glasses/Warning Signs (English)

Rose-Colored Glasses/Warning Signs (VPR, English)


Say so (Doja Cat)


Self Harm Colorless (Original + Music box)

Shangri-La (Imai Asami // Corpse Party theme -full-)


Shota Desuyon


Something Changed


Static Screens


Stay High (Tove Lo)

Ten Thousand Stars (Jpn ver.)


Teo

The Abnormality (Eng + Jpn)


Thunderstorm (VSQx + Fanmade off vocal)


Thunderstorm (Japanese version)


TODAY (New)


True Love Restraint (Old)


Watashi no R / My R (English + Pika-P mix)



Pika-P Originals:

Why.. 

Crisis of the Depressed Girl

It's all my Fault 

Stuck on Repeat 


POiSONOuS 


Answer Me! 

If you see a VSQx that I made public that isn't on here, or if you want to see one in the future, feel free to request! Note, I don't have super powers so I'll be done when I'm done XD

Comments

  1. can you do DANCE VR DANCE? or TRASH and TRASH? they're both by kurage p.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have them done as soon as I can! As long as there is an instrumental for them I'll have a cover up as well!

      Delete
    2. the instrumentals are in the descriptions of the songs

      Delete
  2. Can you do a VSQx of Sharing The World? If it's possible, can you do the full version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply but sure thing! I'll do my best! ^^

      Delete
  3. Could you do a VSQx of Counterfeit by MeltyCube?

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you do a vsqx/vpr for ヴィラン/villain by teniwoha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm not Pika but I might be able to make one since I love that song sdkhfdsxkhgd

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. "The VSQx for bad guy I used to have up for download but I had ppl stealing it (and some others) so it and some others have been removed"
      - pika-p

      Delete
  6. Say so Doja cat vsqx please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be added when the video reaches 500 views or more

      Delete
  7. Have you released the Bad Guy VSQx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The VSQx for bad guy I used to have up for download but I had ppl stealing it (and some others) so it and some others have been removed

      Delete
  8. was there a vsqx for Appetite of a people pleaser (you did it with yuu)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, could you possibly try and do a VSQX for R.I.P. in the gossip sea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. what happened to the ten thousand stars vsqx? i was gonna use the JPN one for a ruko yokune cover

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you do Machine gun by kira and Wont bite by Doja cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. theres this song that has no VSQx, its called WIcked Sister its by Rockit gaming its a rap about circus baby, but you can just change the word freddy to one of the boy voicebanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shota Desuyon
    is no longer available

    do you still have it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you have it, star of the show vsqx?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment